It’s On!!! 2022 Spring Market is Back!!
Early Buyer Tickets on Sale April 1st at 10:00 am
Click here to purchase your Early Buyers ticket for our Spring Market 2022 event!
For any other question, please contact Casey McGrath, email@example.com
ABOUT SPRING MARKET
Lucketts Spring Market is a wildly popular Northern Virginia event that showcases more than 200 of the best “vintage hip” vendors on the East Coast. It features painted furniture, vintage garden gems, architectural salvage, crusty antiques, and all kinds of crazy-good finds.
This exciting event, now in its 20th year, has a huge and loyal following from all over the DC Metro area. Live music, beer gardens, enticing food trucks, and fun workshops all make for a spectacular and engaging shopping weekend.
The three-day Market hosts more than 10,000 visitors in search of the perfect vintage find. Join us! We promise you won’t be disappointed.
WHEN & WHERE
The Lucketts Spring Market is held at the beautiful Clarke County Fairgrounds conveniently located just off Route 7 in Berryville, Virginia.
890 W Main St, Berryville, VA 22611 — 10 miles East of Route 81, 25 miles West of Leesburg, and approximately one hour from Washington, DC.
- May 20th — VIP Early Buyer – 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- General admission 12:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- May 21st — General admission 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- May 22nd — General admission 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- VIP Early Buyer Ticket — good for ALL 3 DAYS
- General Admission Ticket — good for ONE DAY ONLY
- Both Early Buyers Tickets and General Admission tickets will be sold in advance.
Apply to be a vendor:
Want to be a vendor at Lucketts Spring Market and part of the Lucketts Family?
First we just need a little information from you! Please send us an email to Casey at LuckettSpringMarket@gmail.com with a brief description of yourself,
2-3 quality photos, and any social media that you have. Once approved, we will email you directly with an application and additional information for the 2021 Spring Market.
A few things to note:
- All items must be vintage or vintage inspired. Please send us your jazziest photos.
- Have you set up at other shows before? Feel free to show us a picture of your previous set-ups.
- Have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us via email and we will be happy to help!
- Have a food truck, something fun for kids, a Farmer’s Market vendor, we are on the hunt for lots of cool things. Emails us if you think we may be interested!
We look forward to seeing you September 18th-20th!
Pricing for the Spring Market varies based on square footage and location. Set up begins at $400.
Berryville, VA has several delightful accommodations including, Waypoint House B&B, Smithfield Farm B&B, Rosemont Manor, and L’Auberge Provencale.
Winchester, VA, just 10 miles west of the Fairgrounds, has 25 hotels varying from the Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, and Courtyard by Marriot.
Leesburg, VA, 25 miles East of the Fairgrounds, has many lodging options, including Lansdowne Resort, Best Western, Comfort Suites, and Homewood Suites.
Sprinkled throughout the Shenandoah Valley, there are also many delightful and inviting AirBnB sites and VRBO home rentals.