It’s TRUE and it’s HERE! Are you coming out to see us tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday? Bring you, your friends, bring the ENTIRE family. We have rolled out the welcome mat, we have worked hard to make sure that everywhere you look, you are inspired by what you see. Beautiful booths with breathtaking displays, Glamping tents, games for the kiddos, mouth-watering food and drink, concert-worthy live music, EVERYTHING you need to have the most AMAZING experience while searching for treasures at Lucketts Spring Market.
So follow the big balloons to our Entrance and get ready to have an EPIC weekend. Here’s your MUST KNOW information:
1. We have MOVED to THE CLARKE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS. Remember the “E” at the end of “Clarke” in your GPS or you WILL end up in Ohio!
2. 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Friday Early Bird tickets are STILL available. $40 will get you in ALL 3 DAYS. General Admission opens up at NOON and costs $10. Saturday and Sunday hours are 10-5 and are also $10 a day.
Children under 12 are FREE.
3. ATM will be available on site. Some vendors accept credit cards but most are cash or check only. Come prepared for any eventuality.
4. Little red wagons will be available for rental for $5/day. No need to herniate your back carrying all of your goodies!
5. Pink shirted gentlemen will be available to carry your on site take-with you immediately bigger purchases. Mover Dudes will be on site to coordinate the moving of bigger pieces.
6. No dogs or any other animals allowed on the premises.
7. Home base Lucketts Store and Design House will remain open.
8. Maps will be available at the Information Booth.
9. Handicapped Parking is available.
10. Saving you a seat by the bandstand, a bag of kettle corn and a tall and frosty one. Come on out and get inspired, learn a little and discover new-to-you things that make your heart sing!